When you register or place an order on our website, we gather a little information about you to help us provide a better service to you now and in future:
When you place an order online at plumbsmarketplace.co.uk, you will be asked for your name, address, email address, telephone number, delivery address, credit/debit card number, expiry date and security code. Without this information we would be unable to process your order correctly or notify you of our acceptance of your order.
We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your order
- Updating you about the progress of your delivery or collection;
- To serve personalised content to you;
- To contact you about leaving a review on a product once your order has been completed;
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
We may need to disclose your information to a reputable third party who will assist in the placement and delivery of your goods. All third parties will treat your personal information as fully confidential and will comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer regulation.
We also keep a record of any emails you send us so that we can provide you with an excellent standard of customer care should you need to contact us at any time.
Orders placed online are an offer to purchase made by you and may be accepted by us subject to availability. You must be 18 or over to order from us. We endeavour to display all items in our current internet range. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the item(s), we will inform you either at point of sale or by telephone once the order has been placed and you will be entitled to a full refund.
Steps to place your order online
- You will select the products in which you want to purchase online, these will be selected and placed within the online basket. Once all goods have been selected you will need to go to checkout to purchase your products.
- Once within the checkout screen this is when you will be required to supply us with your personal details, delivery information and card payment details.
- Your order will be acknowledged by email confirmation.
- Once your order is ready to leave our premises you will receive a further email to confirm that the order is out for delivery.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and plumbsmarketplace.co.uk will commence on the despatch of the products to you, unless you have cancelled the order or we have notified you that we have been unable to supply you with the goods.
- Liability for loss or damage to the products passes to you on the date when the goods are delivered to you.